Update: Broken Hill & Alice Springs
We are delighted to announce that Dr Simon Toms accompanied by OSP’s own Practice Manager Dorothy are making the journey to Broken Hill, arriving NEXT MONDAY 25th May. They will then make their way directly to Alice Springs, undergo the mandatory self-isolation for two weeks and begin seeing our patients from Monday 15th June.
We are in the final stages of confirming Broken Hill appointments and will then confirm Alice Springs appointments.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8296 5683 if you have not heard from us via email or phone in the week proceeding each location’s dates.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!
To all the OSP Families,
Following the National Cabinet meeting on the 21st April 2020, we are pleased to announce that limitations on dental procedures have been reduced to level 2 restrictions. This means that we are able to begin seeing all orthodontic patients again from Monday 27th April 2020.
For current patients who do not already have a scheduled appointment time, please contact us on 8296 5683 or email us at email@example.com.
We will continue to have in place stringent infection control protocols, including hand sanitisers at entrances and throughout the practice. We are also helping maintain social distancing requirements at our reception desk, in our waiting rooms and in all our treatment and consultation rooms.
Don’t forget that we now have a remote video monitoring service if you are unable to make your appointment due to mandatory quarantining. If you would like to enquire about a virtual consultation please get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the information on getting set up.
For your appointments with us please remember to:
- Only arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Please avoid arriving early to reduce the number of patients in the waiting room at any given time
- Bring only essential accompanying adults and avoid bringing siblings, friends or relatives to your appointments
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and exiting the Practice
- Check-in verbally with Reception, rather than use our iPad patient check in screen
- Use the hand sanitiser upon entering and exiting the room where your Orthodontist will see you
- When you are in the chair please keep your hands on your chest and refrain from touching the hand rests
- If you need to clear your throat or cough please advise your Orthodontist so precautions can be taken
- Please bring your own glasses to wear, if you have them
In addition, in order to maximize your health and safety:
- Magazines, books and childrens toys have been removed
- Hand sanitisers will be placed with signs reminding people to use them
- We will leave doors open as much as possible to avoid unnecessary touching of hard surfaces
- All furniture and surface areas in the Practice have been and will be regularly decontaminated
- Consultation chairs have always been and will continue to be cleaned after every single patient, using hospital grade disinfectant detergent wipes
We continue to comply with stringent infection control protocols for our procedures and all our staff are qualified and/or trained in high standards of infection control.
We believe the above will help minimise the risk of people contracting the Coronavirus.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon,
The OSP Team